Thank you very much for requesting
“The Seven Minute Bible – The Entire Bible In 78 Verses”!
You can download the ebook below.
- Right-click on ebook cover or on the link below that says “DOWNLOAD EBOOK HERE” and then left-click on “Save Link As…” (on some browsers it may say, “Save Target As…”).
- Once you select “Save Link As…” (or “Save Target As…”) a download screen will come up asking you where you want to save the file to on your computer.
- You should save the PDF file to your “Desktop” or another folder on your computer that you can easily find.
- Once you have downloaded the file, go to your desktop or the folder you saved it to and double click the file to open it.
- This will automatically display the ebook.
Note: You need a PDF reader in order to view the ebook PDF file.
If you don’t have Adobe Acrobat Reader click here to download it – it’s free.
(This link will open in a new window so you won’t lose this download page.)